Our dentists are highly qualified professionals and supported by state-of-the-art dental equipment and technologies. We strive to ensure that our patients receive excellent and personal care.
A dental consultation is a non-invasive visit where your dental care provider to discuss treatment options.
A retainer is a custom-made, removable or fixed appliance that helps teeth maintain their new position after braces have been removed.
Veneers are routinely used to fix, teeth that are discolored, either because of root canal treatment.
Cosmetic dental procedures, including bridges, crowns, whitening, veneers, implants, braces, or gum reshaping, are all ways to improve the look of your smile.
The most common use of tooth fillings is to fill a cavity in the tooth. Fillings can last from 7-20 years.
Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment is designed to eliminate bacteria from the infected root canal, prevent reinfection of the tooth and save the natural tooth.
Minor Oral Surgery
Removal of Decayed Teeth or Buried Roots may involve cutting the gum and drilling away some tooth and surrounding bone.
Fixed bridges are strong and reliable and in most cases they feel and look very much like natural teeth!.
Extractions are performed to remove teeth which have become unrestorable through tooth decay.
Procedure done for teeth cleaning. As these deposits build on your teeth, they formdental tartar, which contributes to most dental problems
Dentures not only improve the appearance of a smile that has multiple missing teeth, but they also keep the structure of the mouth.
Braces move your teeth by exerting constant pressure on them for extended periods of time. The shape of your jaw gradually adapts to conform to this pressure.
Periodontal (gum) disease is an infection of the tissues that hold your teeth in place.
This can be achieved by either changing the intrinsic colour or by removing and controlling the formation of extrinsic stains.
Pediatric dentists are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years.
Dental implants is needed to join the bone of the jaw to support a dental prosthesis which includes a crown, bridge, and denture.
Speak with an Dental Experts
Taman OUG Parklane
(012 391 6348)
Bandar Puteri Puchong
(017 820 6348)
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are we located?
- One branch is in Taman OUG Parklane. (03) 7499-9303
- The other Branch is located in Bandar Puteri Puchong. (03) 8600-8556
How often should I see a dentist?
- People with very little risk of cavities or gum disease can do fine seeing their dentist just once a year, however the more frequent you follow up on your next checkup, the lower your risk of dental problems is.
- People with poor oral health will possibly only need to visit more frequently, those with more issues will require more regular check-ups.
Do I need to extract my wisdom tooth?
- If your wisdom teeth are impacted, thereby preventing adequate oral hygiene, it’s often best to have them removed.
- Teeth that erupt in an upright and functional position often don’t need to be removed, as long as they cause no pain and aren’t associated with decay or gum disease.
Does Tooth Extraction Hurt?
- Getting a tooth pulled can hurt. However, your dentist will typically give you local anesthesia during the procedure to eliminate the pain.
- Also, following the procedure, dentists usually recommend over-the-counter (OTC) or prescription pain medication to help you manage the pain.
When do i need dentures or implanted teeth?
- While many get their first set of false teeth between 40 and 49, the need to replace teeth becomes nearly universal as people age. However old one is or whatever the situation, using dentures to replace missing teeth can mean better speech, easier eating, a healthier face and a great smile.
- Dental implants are necessary when you have missing teeth, but either cannot or do not want to get dentures, bridges or crowns. It is important to replace a lost tooth, as the consequences of removing/losing a tooth and doing nothing can grow into a much larger problem as time goes on.
Are dental procedures expensive?
- Its a common myth that most people perceives but the reality is, the fee for service dentistry provides people with high quality, appropriate treatment for their needs in exchange for a fair fee considering the time, care, skill, judgment and materials required to render that treatment.
- It is always best to discuss the treatments or services you may require, with your dentist to come up with the best solution that meets your dental health without compromising on any quality.
- We would be more than happy to put a smile on your face and consult you. Contact us and we can provide the best advice by our dental experts (012) 391-6348 / (017) 820 6348 : )
What to expect from your visit.
Here are a list of frequently asked questions and answers that may be useful to you, if you do not find any of your query listed here just give us a call, or contact us.